On Track School Apprentice Program
The 2023 Apprenticeship Program happens Saturday, July 29 through Saturday, August 5. Applications must be submitted no later than Monday, May 1st.
This program will offer a one-of-a-kind opportunity for individuals, ages 16-24, who possess exceptional skills in other vital areas of the sport to contribute to the overall execution of the 2023 Monster Energy AMA Amateur National Motocross Championship at Loretta Lynn's Ranch.
Aspiring young talents who hope to embark on a career in the industry are encouraged to apply! This innovative program will provide apprentices with mentorship from some of the most experienced and well-known members of the American motocross industry..
A limited number of positions in key areas will be offered.
**If selected as an apprentice, you will be responsible for purchasing a guest pass for yourself and anyone you bring with you if you are not camping on site.
Review the apprentice positions offered at Loretta Lynn's 2023
- Event Management: Assist and learn how to manage different aspects of event planning and productivity.
- Track Operations: Assist and learn different aspects of managing track duties including sign up, staging and more.
- Production: Assist and learn aspects of TV Broadcast, videography, camera crew and live streaming.
- AMA Race Officials: Assist and learn aspects of AMA racing and official training.
- Announcers: Assist and learn aspects of announcing at the amateur nationals.
- Journalism: Assist and learn aspects of writing editorials regarding racing at the amateur national.
- Photography: Assist and learn aspects of photography by shadowing experienced photographers.
- Factory Team Support/Mechanic: Assist and learn team support and mechanics from the manufactures.
- Ranch Management: Assist and learn aspects of managing events at Loretta Lynn's Ranch.
- Graphic Design: Assist and learn aspects of graphic design and retail.
- Medic: Assist and learn aspects of the medical field from a team of doctors and medical professionals.
"At 16 years old I received the opportunity of a life time to become a photography apprentice at Loretta Lynn's amateur National Motocross Championship. This apprenticeship allowed me to discover the career of my dreams. The apprentice program helped me make valuable connections with the best of the best in the motocross media industry. With these connections I was able to jumpstart my motocross photography career. The leaders of the apprentice program had such valuable knowledge and great energy which made me love the sport even more. I am so grateful for the years I was apart of the apprentice program. Being an apprentice was an unforgettable experience that I would recommend to anyone who is interested in pursuing a career in the motocross industry. If you're considering applying for the apprentice program I have two words for you, DO IT!!"