The non-refundable registration fee of $625 per international student covers the onboarding process of building the student account and obtaining digital access for each student. This fee is processed at the time of submitting this student registration form. In addition to the annual registration fee, all international student registrations also include the $275 matriculation fee for transfer and conversion of credits to correspond to US graduation requirements. The annual tuition per student is based on the grade level and pathway chosen in addition to this registration fee. Pay in full and monthly payment options are available. Sibling discounts will be applied once the student enrollment form and enrollment agreement have been completed in the next steps. Please refer to the enrollment agreement for details concerning discounts, tuition, pathways, or payment options.
International student status may be determined by but not limited to one or more of the following stipulations.
- The student’s permanent address as of the last 6 months.
- The place of student birth.
- The student will be living abroad for more than 25% or 1 quarter of the school year.
- The student’s transcript history.
- The student is an English Language Learner.