How does my child learn best?
- Is your student a visual, auditory, or hands-on learner?
- What time of day does your student learn best?
- What kind of environment is more conducive to learning for your student?
- Does your student need breaks or change of position to stay on task?
- What are your student’s individual interests and how can we incorporate those into our curriculum to gain motivation?
We have a tool that can help parents and teachers …
- Improve communication with family members
- Find out how each of your children learns best
- Learn how to more effectively help with homework
- Get information to share with teachers when discussing learning issues
- Gain the confidence to let go of labels such as dyslexia, ADD, ADHD, learning disabled, slow, lazy, or “just average!”
If you are interested in learning more about this powerful tool please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org